One media outlet reports that what is about to take place is much more than the destruction of Israel. It claims humanity will witness the greatest event of its history and that Muslims should prepare themselves because the final glorification of Islam is at hand.

Khamenei, in a speech last week on the occasion of Eid ul-Fitr, the Muslim holiday that marks the end of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, hinted that the end is near: “An important period in the history of the world is in formation.”

“Who would have thought that the agents of America and the Zionists in the region would fall one after another,” he declared.

The PJ Tatler » Putin: I Saw Jesus in Iran’s Leader

I take this kind of talk seriously, because I can see the signs of a massive collapse in the world. So many countries and regions are on the edge of collapse. It’s like a massive sandpile that is just about ready to collapse. Once the dust clears the world will have experienced an event like no other in history.

If the puppet master thinks the end is near, then perhaps he is going to pull a few strings to make it happen. For example, provoke Israel into war via Iranian proxies. In this case he would make sure the Iranian proxies understand that this will be an all-out fight to the finish. In the end only one side can be left standing.

Did Putin see Jesus? I think he saw Satan instead. I’m sure there is something spiritually powerful associated with Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, except the spirit is demonic. Notice how Muslims want to cut off your head at the slightest thing. One must walk on egg shells around Muslims lest they be offended. This is all demonic nonsense.

For all you people who are rather casual (asleep) about Islam, you had better start paying attention. Islam is an evil Satanic/demonic political system and religion. The goal is to put Islam in charge of the world. That is the equivalent of putting Satan and his band of demons in charge. Once that happens the heads are really going to start rolling.

8 Responses to Putin: I Saw Jesus in Iran’s Leader

1. Aurelius 7 says:

Even after being born and raised in the greatest country this earth has ever seen, I’m glad to say I saw the hard times coming ahead (and deservingly so) and made my move.

The people haven’t seen the dangers lying ahead and won’t change, and therefore the politicians won’t. When the politicians don’t, the country won’t, so on and so forth…

It’s the end of the American empire.

2. Matt says:

It’s such a shame because it didn’t have to happen. I am sad in a way that I was forced to leave. I didn’t really want to leave but felt that I had no choice.

When did you leave the United States?

3. Fiberx says:

It’s a good thing that every religious prophet in human history has been wrong…

It’s an unfortunate thing that so many are still so deeply ignorant that they see their false beliefs as a justification for war and death.

Religions, especially Islam and Christianity, WORSHIP death and hatred and we will all pay the price for humanities intellectual laziness soon.

4. Aurelius 7 says:

To tell you the truth, I haven’t really left and am here on an extended visa as I change career paths and job hunt out here. It’s been over 2 years in the making, but very close to fruition now. The career start is the only hold up.

5. Aurelius 7 says:

I suppose since the Clintons that gave China all their tech and enabled them to be where they are today don’t make them evil? Just curious… It seems too many people bash the Bushes because that’s the trend and they’re “on the other side”… I’m no fan of him either, but he’s no Satan incarnate.

6. Matt says:

I kind of get tired repeating this over and over. Bush and Cheney didn’t lie. The existence of WMDs in Iraq was never a reason to go to war, it was an excuse. It is likely that WMDs were in Iraq and moved at the end to Syria. But that doesn’t even matter, because the WMDs were never a reason to go to war. However, available intelligence at the time suggested that WMDs were present.

Why go to war with Iraq?

Bush himself briefly explained the reason. He said it was strategic. And that really was the reason. I’m constantly amazed at the number of people that don’t get it. If you want to drain the swamp (of terrorists) then you have to start somewhere. Iraq was the most logical starting point. However, the strategy was implemented poorly and Iraq was pretty much the end.

7. Aurelius 7 says:

Well, point being… The Clintons did a little more damage than lie about sex and whatnot. And remember, the impeachment was over perjury, not sex as the liberals spin it. They gave China the tech they needed (via dept of commerce, etc) to bring their military up to par with ours and eventually better.

Now look at us… We most likely can’t even defend the Pacific in a war.

The damage the Clintons caused is irreversible. It’s even highlighted and warned about in a 1999 book called “Red Dragon Rising – Communist China’s military threat to America”.

8. Aurelius 7 says:

Matt pretty much hit the nail on the head. Most arms were either buried or shipped with Soviet help to Syria and Iran, and wherever else… It’s easily re-searchable. Secondly, Iraq was the starting point in entire middle east with the aim of setting the stage to take out the more dangerous regimes in Iran and Syria.

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.