This week has been interesting with several implied threats of nuclear war by Russia. Below are the links from my Favorities section over the last couple of months.

Things are not looking good. Sometimes, like this week, I get very upset based on the articles that I encounter. Apparently, we’re on for nuclear war. It’s a matter of when, not if. Geopolitical experts would disagree because they don’t believe the threats coming out of Russia and China. I have already layed the foundation for war, so their threats just confirm what I already know.

Back in 2010 I wrote an article laying out the foundation for war: 25+ Signs That Point to Nuclear War. In this article I lay out how the historical signs of war are present today.

It would be a mistake to believe Russian threats of nuclear war only apply to an attack on Iran or encouraging Middle East revolutions. Russia and China are ready for nuclear war and are merely looking for an excuse. Both Russia and China are putting regime security above national security, which is typical of autocratic regimes. Years of Russian corruption, Chinese corruption and poor decisions have left Russia and China in danger of revolution. Revolution means death or prison for these regime leaders. They will not allow this to happen.

Watch for conflict involving Israel to understand how a major nuclear war is going to start.

That’s all well and nice, but is Putin actually ruthless enough to launch a nuclear attack against America? Check out this article: Signs Russia Would Have No Problem Nuking America.

What about China? Check out these articles: Does China Want War? [A Collection of Articles].

One of the things that I have often wondered about is how to inform your enemies that you might nuke them if they cross the line drawn in the sand? Mention that things might escalate and could draw in other countries and friends. You can’t actually say that you might nuke country x because then they might nuke you first. This is actually consistent with Russia’s threat of a “big war” and “suffering across the world.” This is how you would actually threaten another country if you were serious.

What to do?

In my opinion, things are going to continue to escalate until some trigger event happens. We probably don’t have a lot of time, but we can’t know for sure. A trigger event does not mean America is attacked immediately. Spring is the best time to launch a nuclear attack, so I am expecting it around the middle of Spring. You need to start working out a plan of action. I favor leaving America and heading to the Southern Hemisphere.

Let’s say the trigger event happens. You then head to the Southern Hemisphere, but America never gets nuked. Matt was wrong. After you get done cursing my name, you can think about the adventure you are having thanks to me. However, if I am right, then you get to keep your life. Send me an e-mail and thank me. My e-mail address is at the bottom of the About page.

If it makes you feel better, I forced my family to go on an adventure to Switzerland. My son is in the local school where everything is in German, but he speaks English. Let’s just say he was not happy for awhile. Now things are a lot better. Both he and I have learned a lot of German so we can sort of muddle through now. I said muddle. He is starting to like Switzerland and things are calming down. It has taken 8 months to get this far. It’s probably going to take a couple of years before our German gets to be OK.

Tagged with:

7 Responses to Some of My Thoughts

1. DEFCONStudios says:

Matt,

Likely trigger could be March 20th Payment on which Greece cannot make. That would cause a devastating default and investors would realize that the Entire EU is doomed from the beginning of it’s inception.

Also look at the Iran/Syria/Pakistan situation and the escalating tensions which are currently engaged in a Mexican style standoff.

2. Matt says:

DEFCONStudios,

Thanks for the reminder about the Greece payment. Yes, that could be the start of financial doom for Europe then spread to other parts of the world. It’s not clear how it is going to play out at this time, but definitely something to watch.

Iran, Syria and the Middle East are definitely hot spots to watch. Pakistan is not clear to me. I guess it depends on what happens.

3. Matt says:

Please note that I expect a trigger event to happen, then the following Spring after that event the US is subject to attack.

This is not set in stone. It really depends on the trigger event. If a US Navy ship sinks a Chinese Navy ship in the South China Sea, then all bets are off. But in general, I expect that it will draw in the major players, and that will take a few months to happen.

4. DEFCONStudios says:

Matt,

I’d also like to add the following:

Look for rising Oil/Petroleum pricing. With the enactment of Sanctions against Iran and their central banking authority we should see within 180 Days of enactment of NDAA 2012 Gas price resuming to 2008 Heightened levels of $120-150 Dollars. We can expect this by the summer.

That will definitely push tensions to the breaking point.

In addition Matt I have been warning family and relatives about the coming Nuclear War. I have begun openly warning about because it cannot be avoided. We have passed the crossroads.

Matt an interesting fact I’d like to mention to you. Chinese students studying overseas cannot get a student visa or leave China without agreeing to spy and relay important critical information in regards to all aspects of the West. So in reality they are probing and learning our weaknesses for a long time. They will be ready to strike soon. The West will be hit with it’s own weaponry.

5. Matt says:

JL,

No, I don’t believe the US military would sink a Chinese military ship. I was just throwing out an example to show that some random event might mess up the future.

Every country wants to grow and prosper, but for the most part you proved my point. Russia, China, North Korea and Iran are for the most part peaceful and just want to get ahead like everyone else. Nothing wrong with that. If they behave badly then that is a reaction to the US and Israel which was my point.

My view:

Russia is a mafia state headed up by Don Corleone Putin. China is controlled by corrupt ex-communists who love to throw regular people into the streets by stealing their home and paying a 1/10th of the market value. North Korea is starving their people to death. Iran has a Christian pastor on death row because he won’t acknowledge Mohammed as the prophet, cleared mine fields with thousands of kids, facilitated 9/11, created Hezbollah, helps Syria kill protestors and wants to kill millions by bringing back the Mahdi.

Russia, China, North Korea and Iran behave badly because they are rotten to the core. Iran is the worst of them all, but still weak.

Isn’t it interesting how we see a reversed world?

6. ThunderBunny says:

Yes, in the case of Richardson it’s “poor tyrannies, they’re doing no harm- leave them alone!” I’m not saying the that the USA and Israel are purely angellic by any stretch either- but their motives are not the evil incarnate that Richardson thinks they are.

The banksters in the west are headed for a collision with the gangsters of the east. This pretty much sums up the game I think.

7. Thunderbunny says:

When I mentioned “poor” I meant “innocent.” Yes, the US has intervened in places and in ways that have served to destroy legitimate governments- the Iranian coup in 1953 that installed the shah for example.

One can’t be naive about such things, but the ‘empire’ of the United States has been the least virulent (and relatively short lived) empire in history- as empires go. Just look at the British empire that preceded it.

“We didn’t have the social breakdown we have now.
    We didn’t have the homeless problem we do now.
    We didn’t have all these economic and healthcare problems facing so many Americans now.
    We now have a Moral breakdown in this country.
    We didn’t have all the debt, private and public, that we do now
    We didn’t have the downward slide in education that we do now.”

It’s amazing how many of those issues are a product of the attempted social engineering of government. Socialism in general has failed to improve, and in most cases, worsened the society in which it has intervened.

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.